Surf's up in Lindsay!
Come experience the Central Valley's coolest water attraction, the FlowRider! All the fun of surfing with none of the sand that comes with going to the beach. Whether you're a pro surfer or just dipping your toes into boogeyboarding, all skill levels are welcome.
With the exception of scheduled maintenance each January/February, our Flowrider is unique to California for being open all year long. We have no off season with Flowrider! Because of this, we often have visitors from up and down the state come to McDermont X just for our Flowrider. You never know who you'll see when you come!
Premium and Deluxe McDermont Members get unlimited access to the Flowrider with their memberships. Unlimited access to the Flowrider is also included in our Discover Day Pass.
Things to remember:
• Safety is our number one priority
• Flowrider is only staffed by certified lifeguards
• One rider on the wave at all times
• Obey lifeguard's instructions at all times
• Must be 42” (3'6") to boogeyboard, 52” (4'4") to surf
• Weight limit: 250lbs
• Bring a swimsuit and a towel
• No denim, zippers, or loose objects
• Have fun!
Interested in reserving or renting the FlowRider for your group? You can reserve the FlowRider exclusively for one hour at a price of $300, includes admission for up to 15 people. Contact us for more information.